Owing to the profound experience in this domain, we are manufacturing, supplying and exporting Hydraulic Surface Grinding Machine. These machines are manufactured using qualitative components that are nicely fitted, as per the international guidelines. Offered machines are known for their tough construction, abrasion resistance, low maintenance, perfect finish and operational accuracy. Moreover, our manufactured Hydraulic Surface Grinding Machine passes through various quality checking tests, ensuring the best outcome.
- The Wheel Head: The Hardened, Precisely Ground Stabilized grinding wheel Spindle is Supported in Two Match pairs of super precision bearings, ensuring trouble free services for a long life, The Spindle assembly is cartridge type unit fitted with imported super precision bearings grease packed with imported ISOFLEX NBU 15 grease to have long trouble free service; the spindle is directly coupled to the motor with flexible coupling to have positive power transmission and there is no belt to avoid belt tension. Effect of belt on surface finish is also avoided. Wheel head Assembly is Mounted on Box Type Heavy Column and Enclosed. Guide way with Sheet Metal cover to keep them dust free. All the guide way surface of the Saddle, Table, Column and slide are Precisely hand Scraped to achieve Maximum accuracy and Surface finish, TURCITE - 'B' lining on Reciprocating Table Guide ways and also on Cross slide.
- The Hydraulic Power Pack: Separate Hydraulic Power Pack is duly fitted with 24 w. DC Pielot operated Solenoid valve.
- The Vertical Feed: The Vertical Feed is through a hand wheel which has least count of 0.002 mm. Rapid Movement of the wheel head is Made Possible by a Separate motor, A safety switch stops the motor when the highest Vertical position reached.
- The Cross Feed: The cross Feed is through a lead screw and Nut. The automatic cross Feed at every reversal of the table is provided through an electric motor engaged with Gear mechanism and controlled by a solid state electronic system. The cross Feed is infinitely variably variable, to get desirable accuracy and surface finish.
|CAPACITY || ||HYDRAULIC |
|Max. table size ||MM ||500 x 200 |
|Max. longitudinal travel ||MM ||550 |
|Max. cross traverse ||MM ||225 |
|Max. Spindle centre height above table ||MM ||525 |
|Max. table speed ||M / Min ||14 |
|Power Cross traverse ||MM / Min ||2000 |
|Auto cross feed at-each table reversal ||MM ||0.5 -5.0 |
|Vertical feed Up & Down ||MM / Min ||200 |
|Least count of vertical Feed hand wheel ||MM ||0.002 |
|GRINDING HEAD |
Size of grinding wheel
|MM ||200 x 20 x 50.8 |
|Spindle motor ||HP ||2 |
|Speed of Grinding wheel ||RPM ||2800 |
|HYDRAULIC SYSTEM |
|Kg/Cm2 ||10 |
|Hydraulic Motor ||HP ||1 |
|Tank capacity ||Liters ||60 |
|Vertical Motor ||HP ||0.5 | Standard Accessories
- Permanent magnetic chuck
- Grinding wheel
- Grinding wheel flange unit
- Wheel balancing mandrel
- Wheel balancing stand
- Table guard & coolant outlet
- Set of wrenches
- Electirc motor
- All internal wiring & control gear
- Table mounted wheel dressing block
Note: As improvement are made from time to time. These specification are subject to change without notice and are not binding on us. inspection at our sight before delivery, Subjects to Rajkot Jurisdiction.
- Coolant equipment
- Machine lamp (230 v ac)
- Wheel flange unit